Ask for block .jpeg.exe include in .zip extension.

Watthanachai Kekhua via amavis-users amavis-users at amavis.org
Fri Aug 30 13:13:32 CEST 2013

Dear Mr.Benedict,

	Thank you for your info ,

	> If the filename was like somefile.jpeg.exe it should have been blocked anyway by default banned File name for having a .exe final extension.
	=> You right sir. I already confirmed for result also.

	By the way If this case
	1. my server need allow every attach file (inbound mail) with *.zip  (my server already have unzipper) except (somefile.jpeg.exe.zip) , Could it possible to configure on amavisd.conf in
$banned_filename_re = new_RE(  ?

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you have any questions .
Best Regards.
################################
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)
#  Operation And Maintenance Department (OAM)
#  Tel: 02-2367227 Ext. 1624
#  NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

DISCLAIMER :
This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.
If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.