How do I release an email from SQL quarantine?

Steve Scotter amavis-users at spectrumcs.net
Tue Aug 6 22:10:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

# amavisd-release
Not enough arguments

amavisd-release version 2
Usage:  $ amavisd-release mail_file [secret_id [alt_recip1 alt_recip2 ...]]
  or to read request lines from stdin:  $ amavisd-release -

------

You need to specifiy the mail id and the secrit id (if auth_required_release is set to one in your amavisd policy, which it appears to be).

eg...

# amavisd-release 9aWgrIHlPPNR xBO71beqkObS
(where 9aWgrIHlPPNR is a mail id and xBO71beqkObS is the messages secret id)

Regards

Steve