Exe files become corrupt on release from quaranteen

Benedict White Benedict.White at cse-ltd.co.uk
Tue Aug 6 21:18:17 CEST 2013

I am just trying to get Amavisd, Mailzu and other things working nicely, however can't seem to get
An executable to be released from quarantine so that it remains executable.

I've tried sql as a storage method and $banned_files_quarantine_method = 'local:banned-%m';
But when the emails are released the attachment (putty.exe) ends up being called Attachment information
And even saving it with the correct file name doesn't work.

I am using Mailzu to release from quarantine.

Kindest regards,

Benedict White