About Amavis::IO::RW

Watthanachai Kekhua watthanachai at ntt.co.th
Tue Sep 25 09:20:22 CEST 2012

Dear Mark ,

	Thank you for your answer , and mail flow looking as normal log .

Please do not hesitate to contact us , If you have any questions .
Best Regards.
#  Watthanachai KEKHUA (Golf)
#  Operation And Maintenance Department (OAM)
#  Tel: 02-2367227 Ext. 3155
#  Direct Line Tel: 02-6376195
#  NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.