Spam Quarantined mail can be used as Spamassassin ham?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Sep 11 09:29:45 CEST 2012

On 10/9/2012 11:41 μμ, Tom Hendrikx wrote:

> Did you take a look at the contents of the files?

Yes, they look fine. I would assume they will work, but some positive
user experience would make a difference.

> Did you give it a try?

No, because the server is currently in test mode, and not receiving any
real spam, so I can't really try training, which requires >200 true spam
and ham pieces.

But I would like to make sure things will work fine when we go live
(soon), so I address other users' experience on it.

> If yes: what were your results, and what concerns do you have?
> If not: why not?:)

See above.

So, any experience on the issue would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Nick