read_hash use

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Sep 6 17:51:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

Following advice from the Internet, I am using:

read_hash(\%whitelist_sender, '/etc/amavisd/whitelist_domains');
read_hash(\%blacklist_sender, '/etc/amavisd/blacklist');

Are these constructs supported in 2.8.0 too? I have seen no errors in
the logs (with v2.8.0) but please let me know.

I have noticed the read_hash construct is not included in
amavisd.conf-default, which is available in the 2.8.0 tarball, although
this file is supposed to contain "ALL CONFIGURATION VARIABLES".

So, are there some configuration options available but not documented in
amavisd.conf-default? Are there more of them, and is there a place where
we can find related info?

Please advise.

Thanks and best regards,
Nick