tag levels ignored

Peter Halický peto at halicky.sk
Thu Oct 18 19:51:04 CEST 2012

I'm using OpenLDAP directory and populating it with phamm. Of course,
phamm contains the settings, I just completely forgot about them.
Nevertheless, I disabled the LDAP lookups, I want to scan everything
anyway and also I want to have system-wide settings, not per-user. Seems
that there is no way to specify in LDAP to use the default value, and
set some value only for some users when needed.