amavisd-new 2.7.1 , dkim-adsp=pass

Steve steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Mon May 21 18:47:38 CEST 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:46:32 +0200
> Von: Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si>
> An: amavis-users at amavis.org
> Betreff: Re: amavisd-new 2.7.1 , dkim-adsp=pass

> > > Note that ADSP tests *are* implemented by the DKIM plugin in
> > > SpamAssassin, so its results end up as *_ADSP_* rule hits.
> > > ADSP failures contribute spam points to the score.
>
> Steve wrote:
> > Not every one is using SpamAssassin.
>
> Well, yes. The 'dkim-adsp' is on a wish list, but no promises.
>
> If someone needs dkim-adsp results in the Authentication-Results
> header field, the current solution is to use an OpenDKIM milter
> in addition to, or instead of the DKIM test in amavisd.
> With a caching DNS server a double DNS lookup is not too bad,
> as the second request will be fulfilled from a resolver cache.
>
> I think that hardly any MUA cares for the Authentication-Results
> header field at the moment.

I am not aware of any MUA using that info.
While having your attention, might I ask you another DKIM related question? What happens if a sender has DKIM and has signed his/her subject line? Does amavis take care of that or will it prefix the subject with SPAM/Not Checked/etc entries and break DKIM?

>   Mark

// Steve