amavisd-new 2.7.1 , dkim-adsp=pass

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Mon May 21 16:46:32 CEST 2012

Steve wrote:
> Not every one is using SpamAssassin.

Well, yes. The 'dkim-adsp' is on a wish list, but no promises.

If someone needs dkim-adsp results in the Authentication-Results
header field, the current solution is to use an OpenDKIM milter
in addition to, or instead of the DKIM test in amavisd.
With a caching DNS server a double DNS lookup is not too bad,
as the second request will be fulfilled from a resolver cache.

I think that hardly any MUA cares for the Authentication-Results
header field at the moment.