Having problems whitelisting

The Gorf thegorf at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:27:38 CEST 2012

Hello friends, I am still struggling to make whitelisting work the way I
need it to.  I have a very stable and happy system, but a couple emails
still get blocked with this message:

Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [98.139.91.83]
blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?98.139.91.83 [RCPT_TO]

In fact, hosts from Yahoo are a real pain in the ass.  I've tried
whitelisting two different ways, and neither one of them seem to correctly
turn off the DNSBL checking above.

I am currently using amavisd-new version amavisd-new-2.6.4-2.el5 from the
CentOS repo's on RPMForge.

I was reading the documentation and first attempted this:

@whitelist_sender_maps = ([qw(
p[snipped username]2 at yahoo.com.au
)]);

and then I tried this:
map { $whitelist_sender{lc($_)}=1 } (qw(
   p[snipped username]2 at yahoo.com.au
));

Neither of those seem to be effective at whitelisting the user.  Could
anyone tell me what I seem to be missing?

Thanks!
Geoff Sweet