amavisd new and dspam

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Fri Mar 30 01:40:16 CEST 2012

Le jeudi 29 mars 2012 à 18:44 +0200, Benny Pedersen a écrit :
> Den 2012-03-29 18:04, Ilo Lorusso skrev:
> > Hi Again,
> >

> > Ive installed amavisd-new 2.6.6 aswell as dspam 3.10.1
> >
> > I would like amavisd to use dspam so I have unhashed the dspam option
> > in the config file..
> >
> > yet amavis does not find dspam, any idea why?
> >

> > i was also reading in the changelog that amavis handles dspam
> > differently
> >
> > and I should specifiy it in spam_scanners () but i dont find that
> > option in the config file only in the amavisd code itself?
> >
> > any info would be great?
>
> yes i am using dspam after amavisd smtp chain
>

> # amavisd back channel
> 127.0.0.1:10025	inet	n	-	n	-	-	smtpd
>   -o content_filter=lmtp:[127.0.0.1]:10033
> [more overwrites deleted]
>
> # dspam back channel
> 127.0.0.1:10034 inet n - n - - smtpd
>   -o content_filter=
> [more overwrites deleted]
>
> # dspam.conf
> DeliveryHost 127.0.0.1
> DeliveryPort 10034
> DeliveryIdent localhost
> DeliveryProto SMTP
>
> LocalMX 127.0.0.1
> ServerHost 127.0.0.1
> ServerPort 10033
>
> # same as for amavis max servers
> ServerQueueSize 2
>
> not the most perfect setup but it works for me

I never succeeded to run dspam in a situation of complex milter
that break dk dkim signatures

http://www.mail-archive.com/dspam-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02878.html
this is my posts on dspam users to try to find a solution

sincerely
--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting
 https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
 This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
 provided they receive a note of presentation