amavisd new and dspam

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Thu Mar 29 18:44:33 CEST 2012

Den 2012-03-29 18:04, Ilo Lorusso skrev:
> Hi Again,
>

> Ive installed amavisd-new 2.6.6 aswell as dspam 3.10.1
>
> I would like amavisd to use dspam so I have unhashed the dspam option
> in the config file..
>
> yet amavis does not find dspam, any idea why?
>

> i was also reading in the changelog that amavis handles dspam
> differently
>
> and I should specifiy it in spam_scanners () but i dont find that
> option in the config file only in the amavisd code itself?
>
> any info would be great?

yes i am using dspam after amavisd smtp chain

# amavisd back channel
127.0.0.1:10025	inet	n	-	n	-	-	smtpd
  -o content_filter=lmtp:[127.0.0.1]:10033
[more overwrites deleted]

# dspam back channel
127.0.0.1:10034 inet n - n - - smtpd
  -o content_filter=
[more overwrites deleted]

# dspam.conf
DeliveryHost 127.0.0.1
DeliveryPort 10034
DeliveryIdent localhost
DeliveryProto SMTP

LocalMX 127.0.0.1
ServerHost 127.0.0.1
ServerPort 10033

# same as for amavis max servers
ServerQueueSize 2

not the most perfect setup but it works for me