skip virus scan for a specific sender.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Jul 24 13:14:42 CEST 2012

Dear Russel,

Thanks for your input.  I was already aware of this.  But, that means,
it opens up all the senders/mails, which I want to avoid.

Regards
Anant.

----- Message from "Mosemann, Russell" <Russell.Mosemann at cune.edu> ---------
    Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:53:00 -0500
    From: "Mosemann, Russell" <Russell.Mosemann at cune.edu>
Subject: RE: skip virus scan for a specific sender.
      To: amavis-users at amavis.org

> A "modern" PDF contains JavaScript, which is interpreted as PUA by
> ClamAV. The alternative is clear. Add one or both of the following lines
> to the clamd.conf file.
>
> ExcludePUA Packed
> ExcludePUA Script
>
> --
> Russell Mosemann, Ph.D.
> Professor of Computer Science
>
> Computing Services will NEVER ask you
> A. for your password in email, on the phone or in person
> B. to enter your Concordia login information at a non-Concordia site
> C. to "validate", "confirm", "upgrade" or "renew" your email

----- End message from "Mosemann, Russell" <Russell.Mosemann at cune.edu> -----

Regards,

Anant Athavale.
message.