skip virus scan for a specific sender.

Mosemann, Russell Russell.Mosemann at cune.edu
Mon Jul 23 12:53:00 CEST 2012

A "modern" PDF contains JavaScript, which is interpreted as PUA by
ClamAV. The alternative is clear. Add one or both of the following lines
to the clamd.conf file.

ExcludePUA Packed
ExcludePUA Script

--
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science

Computing Services will NEVER ask you
A. for your password in email, on the phone or in person
B. to enter your Concordia login information at a non-Concordia site
C. to "validate", "confirm", "upgrade" or "renew" your email

scan
> for a specific user 'donotreply at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in'.  The
mail
> sent by this user having income tax return file is getting detected as
> 'PUA'.  I want to continue with blocking PUA except for this email id
(for
> the time being).
>
> 		Please let me know, how can I achieve this.
>

> 	zip it with a password.
> 	Sounds like 'incomtaxindiafiling' should be encrypted anyway.
>

> 	--
> 	Michael Scheidell, CTO
> 	o: 561-999-5000
> 	d: 561-948-2259
> 	> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
> 	*	Best Mobile Solutions Product of 2011
> 	*	Best Intrusion Prevention Product
> 	*	Hot Company Finalist 2011
> 	*	Best Email Security Product
> 	*	Certified SNORT Integrator

> 	This email has been scanned and certified safe by
SpammerTrap(r).