Do not use RBL for my networks

Peter Tselios s91066 at yahoo.gr
Mon Jan 30 14:11:15 CET 2012

Hallo,

I am quite new to Amavis + Spamassassin.
My setup is Postfix + Amavis + Spamassassin.
I have no RBL checks on Postfix and I use Amavis + Spamassassin to add the score of the RBLs to the total score.
However, the majority of my IPs are blacklisted for various reasons. Now, what I want is "simple".
I want to have a fixed score of "0" (zero) for emails coming from my networks. Is that possible?
If it is possible, are there any guidelines on how to configure amavis to do that?

Do you want more data (eg amavis conf ?)

Thanks,
Peter