Postfix -> Amavisd-new -> SpamClient (Spamd) - Content-Length header error

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Fri Jan 27 19:52:10 CET 2012

Wouter,

> I will put amavisd 2.8.0 to the test and will let you know the result in a
> few days.
>
> Because I did not get any response from the list I took it one step further
> and did a Quick & Dirty patch to resolve my problem. This is running now
> for 5 days and is stable. Please find attached the patchfile for 2.7.0 that
> is working for me, maybe it is some help.

I have finally come around to test your setup: amavisd 2.8.0-pre as a client
to spamd. Found another bug in counting bytes in the amavis' spamd
client code, so don't bother testing with the version I sent last time
(your temporary workaround is fine). Now it seems I got it right at last.

Not that I would recommend such a setup, but it can be handy as a test tool.