Problem in amavis-new (&Maia) using encription key

Antonio Gutiérrez Mayoral agutierr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:38:18 CET 2012

Hi all!

I am using amavisd-new with Maia Mailguard to manage spam, virus, etc. So
I'm
using amavisd-new (maia version). So, excuse me if this is not the right
place to
ask this question.

I have a problem using encription features to store
all emails on the database not in plain text. I have configured amavis to
use a key
generated using generate-key.pl script provied in Maia package, but when I
test the configuration on postfix sending an silly email, I have this:

status=deferred (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 Error in
processing, id=31032-01, spam_scan FAILED: Taint checks are turned on and
your key is tainted. Please untaint the key and try again at
/usr/sbin/amavisd line 3001 (in reply to end of DATA command))

I didnt find any solution searching on different lists, but I have readen
that the problem
maybe the encription modules from Perl.

Anyone knows something about this?

Thank you so much!