FreeBSD port ja-p5-Mail-SpamAssassin needs adoption

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Sat Jan 14 17:26:04 CET 2012

FreeBSD is committed to keeping the most up to date, current versions of
all major software packages and utilities.  We need your help in doing this.

Any FreeBSD users, with ports experience, who use the Japanese version
of SpamAssassin:

We need  someone to adopt that port, move it to a slave port of
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin.  Work with that maintainer (me) so that all
new updates cascade down to the Japanese version.  All you need to so is
make sure the ja-* specific parts are up to date since the master port
will keep the ja-* port automagically up to date with generic SA code.

If you want this port, see the information in FreeBSD porters handbook,
and do what it asks. (if you don't know, and can't find the information,
you might not want to do this).  Mention in your submission that you are
working with the portmaintainer of mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin (me:  use
email address reference:  scheidell at FreeBSD.org)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation