Adding a subject tag to emails with bad headers ...

Christopher Kurtis Koeber ckoeber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:19:55 CET 2012

Hello,

I have a Postfix+Amavisd+Spamassasin+ClamV setup that works great for
filtering and I would just like to add one feature for my clients:

Is it possible to add a tag like "***spam***" or something for emails that
have bad headers? We get a lot of wishy/washy emails that, while all of them
are not spam, all of them have bad headers which are correctly flagged by
the previously mentioned setup.

I would just like to add a "***spam***" subject line to it so clients who
don't want the messages can use the rules on their email clients to decide
for themselves.

Thanks.

Regards,

Christopher Koeber