Spam-tag log line

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Tue Feb 14 12:50:56 CET 2012

Mike,

> Are other log lines affected by change in case (such as SPAM log lines,
> or the word SPAM elsewhere)?

I think there is only one other visible change (ignoring
changes in comments) regarding lowercasing of a word 'spam',
namely the SMTP reject message, which may also end up in the
log at higher log levels:

%smtp_reason_by_ccat
| <    CC_SPAM,        "id=%n - SPAM",
| <    CC_SPAMMY.',1', "id=%n - SPAMMY (tag3)",
| <    CC_SPAMMY,      "id=%n - SPAMMY",
|---
| >    CC_SPAM,        'id=%n - spam',
| >    CC_SPAMMY.',1', 'id=%n - spammy (tag3)',
| >    CC_SPAMMY,      'id=%n - spammy',

But I'm not promising other deeper log-level messages are not
changing, there may be small changes in these through versions.

Mike wrote:
> I've made the necessary changes, and will post an update, pending a
> response to the above question.

Thanks, I'm glad you're still around!