'X-Envelope-From' missing in 2.7.0 ?

Amedeo Rinaldo bajodel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:54:14 CET 2012

Il 03/02/2012 02:24, Mark Martinec ha scritto:
> Actually, the envelope sender address is also reflected in the
> main log entry. So what was the amavisd log line corresponding
> to the problem message - was it a 'Blocked ...<>  ->  ...'
> or a 'Blocked ...<MAILER-DAEMON>  ->  ...' ?

you are right! (as always) ;)

(snip)
-- -- --
Jan 27 02:41:15 ..[cut].. Blocked SPAM ..[cut].. <> -> <user at domain.tld>
-- -- --

Is this (main log '<>') address exactly_the/corresponding_to
'Return-Path' macro (when quarantined)?

Anyway.. scanning my quarantine (14d) I've found only 4 items of [
about 10k quarantined messages, ..nothing to be really worry about :-)

>> I can try, but first I need to find a better way to capture it
>> without "log-level5-debug" all traffic for weeks! :)
>> .. stay tuned ;-)
>
> The 2.8.0-pre* brings just such a feature - assuming the trouble can
> be detected some time before the end of processing of a message. It may
> be an overkill for your purpose, but is perhaps worth considering.
>..[cut]..
> Mark

Good tools for debugging are always welcome!! ;-)
Thanks.

  Amedeo.