Disable RBL Checking

R. Morris amavis at rkmorris.us
Sun Dec 30 06:21:55 CET 2012

Hi,

This may be a dumb question (and likely is, sorry!), but I
haven't been able to figure out how to get it working, so ...

I have a
working setup with Postfix + Amavis-new. Works quite well, except for
one thing - if email goes through my backup MX (mail server), then it is
flagged as spam (due to RBL checks). I can disable all checking based on
this IP, but I really only want to disable RBL / DNSBL checks for this
IP, and let the other checks proceed as usual.

Is there an easy way to
do this? I have tried changing the Spamassassin setting itself (both
trusted networks and skip_rbl_checks), but neither one seems to work.

Thanks in advance for your help!

... Russell