Quarantine AND pass through?

Stef Simoens stef+au at bgs.org
Thu Dec 13 20:47:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm quite new with amavis, but I think you need

$final_virus_destiny  = D_PASS;
$final_banned_destiny = D_PASS;
$final_spam_destiny   = D_PASS;

(because your requirement is to let all mail go through, even if they are viruses or spam)

Besides this, you should define $clean_quarantine_method.

I define

$clean_quarantine_method = 'sql:';

because I want (certain) e-mails to be quarantined to SQL (but I'm sure you can use any quarantine method supported by amavis).

Besides this, you need $clean_quarantine_to defined (by default, it is, to 'clean-quarantine').
Because you can configure $clean_quarantine_to (or $clean_quarantine_to_maps) per-user (via sql, ldap, or static maps), you can do the quarantining selectively for select users/domains.

(My '$clean_quarantine_to' is set to undef in /etc/amavisd.conf with for some users a sql policy returning 'clean-quarantine' from a field policy.clean_quarantine_to — and this works for me).

Good luck & regards,

Stef

Op 13-dec.-2012, om 08:59 heeft Nikolaos Milas <nmilas at noa.gr> het volgende geschreven: