Submitting spam mail for training SA

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Dec 13 11:33:09 CET 2012

On 13/12/2012 10:55 πμ, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> The best solution might be an IMAP based mail server in the final server
> for the Users. Each and every User should have a special folder for the
> purpose. Then they could simply drag the Spam-to-train and possibly
> Ham-to-train to the folders.

True, but unfortunately most of our users use still POP3 rather than
IMAP, so this solution would not be practical for them. The ability to
submit a spam mail to a particular mailbox, preferably using a one
button click on their mail client, would be the most user-friendly and
effective approach.

Nick