Quarantine AND pass through?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Thu Dec 13 10:06:50 CET 2012

On 13/12/2012 10:04 πμ, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

>> So, changing to D_REJECT should allow us to quarantine spam/virus
>> mail and at the same time deliver it (I would call it "non-blocking"
>> filtering). Right?
> No.
> The virus_quarantine_to and spam_quarantine_to enable the quarantine,
> no matter what  the final_*_destiny is

OK. So (to rephrase), when final_*_destiny is D_REJECT *and* the
quarantine is enabled, then spam/virus messages get quarantined and
deleivered as well?

>> Can I continue using the above, or I should switch to *_quarantine_to
>> settings?
> I wonder if *_quarantine_to is also needed...

Quarantine works as is (with *_quarantine_method settings only).

According to the docs: "The *quarantine_to is currently quite limited in
functionality, it is often used only to turn off the quarantining for
some user or local subdomain."

Currently I am not excluding any user, but I would be interested in
doing so. How can we set *quarantine_to in order to *exclude*
"jack at example.com" and "john at example.com"?

Thanks,
Nick