Quarantine AND pass through?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Dec 11 12:22:40 CET 2012

Hello,

Being in the final test stage of a (border) gateway mail server using
postfix/amavis/clamav/spamassassin on CentOS 6.3, I wonder whether we
can configure Amavisd-new to quarantine suspected mail (based on defined
rules) BUT to pass it through too.

The idea is to test the behavior for a while without blocking anything,
while at the same time, be able to accumulate spam/ham to train it.

Also, can we easily get a summary report of all mail handled, with the
verdict for each (clean/virus/banned/spam)?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Nick