Missing field in Postgres policy tables (2.7.2, 2.8.0)

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Sat Aug 11 17:57:58 CEST 2012

Antoine,

> does it mean we can choose at which level the subject is modified (tag
> or tag2 or tag3) ?

Indeed, a subject tag at all three spam levels is configurable,
there are even all three fields in an SQL table.

Nevertheless I'd suggest to stick with a semantics
of the tag2_level, where tagging is supposed to start.

Also the %subject_tag_maps_by subject makes it possible
to choose a subject tag for other contents categories, like
infected or banned, or even for clean mail.