amavisd-release problem

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Aug 13 17:25:21 CEST 2012

* polloxx <polloxx at gmail.com>:
> Sorry, it says:
>
> 450 4.5.0 Failure: File /data/var/lib/virusmails//virus-7gJXPxhUWqQQ
> does not exist at (eval 99) line 385, <GEN198> line 5.

Debian sorts message for quarantine by default into subdirs. You need to add
the subdir to your command e.g. if the subdir was E:

/usr/sbin/amavisd-release E/virus-7gJXPxhUWqQQ

What exactly you need to provide can be found in the virus notification that
amavis sent.

p at rick

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de> wrote:
> > * polloxx <polloxx at gmail.com>:
> >> This gives the same error.
> >
> > Really? The same output?
> >
> > p at rick

> > --
> > All technical questions asked privately will be automatically answered on the
> > list and archived for public access unless privacy is explicitely required and
> > justified.
> >
> > saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):
> > <http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/saslfinger/>

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666