sa_spam_modified_sub, -> spam_subject_tag2_maps (still trying to resolve)

Mike Greene mikeg at rockisland.com
Fri Aug 10 22:27:16 CEST 2012

Still trying to sort this out.

Is there a document that describes each LDAP attribute and how it relates to amavis?

LDAP.schema doesn't.

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to replicate our existing 2.6.4 setup with 2.8.0.

Why was amavisSpamModifiesSubj support removed from amavisd?

I just need the ability to either turn ON or OFF subject modification on a per user basis.
I'm not seeing that with the current information available to me: /share/docs/amavis-new/ or amavis.org website.

It would be great to have 'amavisSpamModifiesSubj' support back, or some clues on how to regain what we had before without having to:

- re-code Squirrelmail plugin
- add new LDAP attributes to 4000+ customer records
- copy existing LDAP attribute setting to new attribute
- create maps, ccat, or whatever the new 2.8.0 will require to regain functionality.
- etc...

Surely we can't be the only ones using LDAP and trying to conditionally turn on or off subject modification?

Mike Greene
Rock Island Technology Solutions, Inc.
San Juan Islands, WA. 360-378-5884 x201