Can't specify sa_dsn_cutoff_level in a policy bank?

Tim Howe thowe at bendtel.net
Wed Nov 23 21:20:21 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:10:48 +0100
Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si> wrote:

> TimH,
>
> > > Use this instead:
> > >   spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 13 ],
> >
> > I have tried that, and it is recognized.  However, it doesn't
> > give me the behavior I want...  I am sending test email with GTUBE, so
> > the spam score is over 1000.  The only way I have found to not suppress
> > the DSN is by setting $sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level over 1000.
> > However, I can't set this in a policy map.  I can set
> > spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_maps or spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps,
> > but neither prevents the DSN from being suppressed.  How do I get this
> > behavior to be different for a policy bank if it isn't recognized?
>
> All these parameters are members of policy banks, they can all
> be set there:
>
>    spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 13 ],
>    spam_dsn_cutoff_level_bysender_maps => [ 13 ],
>    spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 13 ],
>    spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_bysender_maps => [ 13 ],

	I think I am not being clear...

	I can set these, and they are recognized.  However, setting
spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 1300 ] in the policy bank
does not give me the same behavior as globally setting
$sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level = 1300.

	If I set the global option "$sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level =
1300" then I will get the DSN I am trying to get. (but I can't put this
in a policy bank)

	If I set "spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 1300 ]"
in the policy bank, the DSN is suppressed.

	My problem is I can't find a way to specify that I should get
the DSN at the policy bank level.

--TimH