Can't specify sa_dsn_cutoff_level in a policy bank?

Tim Howe thowe at bendtel.net
Wed Nov 23 21:01:06 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:48:47 +0100
Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si> wrote:

> TimH,
>
> > I'm trying to set a different sa_dsn_cutoff_level in a policy bank like so:
> >
> > $policy_bank{'ORIGINATING'} = {
> >   originating => 1,
> >   bypass_spam_checks_maps => [0],
> >   final_spam_destiny => D_BOUNCE,
> >   sa_dsn_cutoff_level => 13,
> >   virus_admin_maps => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
> >   spam_admin_maps  => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
> >   spam_kill_level_maps => [7.0],
> >   bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1],
> >   terminate_dsn_on_notify_success => 0,
> >   };
> >
> > However, I am getting this in my mail log:
> >
> > amavis[17896]: () (!)loading policy bank "ORIGINATING": unknown field
> > "sa_dsn_cutoff_level"
> >
> > How does one change this in a policy?
>
> Use this instead:
>
>   spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [ 13 ],

	I have tried that, and it is recognized.  However, it doesn't
give me the behavior I want...  I am sending test email with GTUBE, so
the spam score is over 1000.  The only way I have found to not suppress
the DSN is by setting $sa_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level over 1000.
However, I can't set this in a policy map.  I can set
spam_crediblefrom_dsn_cutoff_level_maps or spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps,
but neither prevents the DSN from being suppressed.  How do I get this
behavior to be different for a policy bank if it isn't recognized?

--TimH