Accessing amavisd database

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:50:20 CET 2011

Hi,

I have two fedora15 servers running amavisd-2.6.6 and would like to
monitor and graph the quarantine and other characteristics using munin
or another application, using data from both systems.

Currently I'm using munin to monitor the cache and scanned mails from
the data at /var/spool/amavisd/db on each system separately. Is there
a way to sync the databases from two systems, or use MySQL, or snmp to
provide this data, then monitor the combined databases using munin?

Thanks,
Alex