Amavis Quarantine MySql, managing

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:15:42 CEST 2011

On May 11, 2011, at 3:55 AM, marko weber wrote:

> what do you use for managing amavis quarantine? (MySql-DB)
> I google alot, but i am not sure what to use.
> Can you recommend me some tools?

If you use iRedMail, a free and open source mail server solution, its
commercial edition of web-based admin panel can manage quarantined mails:
http://www.iredmail.org/admin_panel.html

Amavisd related features:

- Quarantine SPAM/Virus mail into MySQL database
- Release, delete quarantined SPAM/Virus mails
- View logs of server-wide sent/received/quarantined mails
- View logs of per-user and per-domain sent/received/quarantined mails

Demo is available here:
http://www.iredmail.org/admin_demo.html

----
Zhang Huangbin

iRedMail: Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE, FreeBSD: http://www.iredmail.org/