{SPAM?} Plurals

kfx manuel.bertrand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:46:37 CET 2011

On 3/8/11 9:09 AM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
>>  [79.8.207.112]) (Authenticated sender: *******)
>>  by c0.edlui.it (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 2AF86472390
>>  for <amavis-users at amavis.org>; Mon,  7 Mar 2011 17:51:33 +0100 (CET)
>
>> this adds to the score !
>
> What? Why?!? Which SA rule does it trigger?
RDNS_DYNAMIC on SA 3.2.5

The default score is very low and I raised it, so no worry :)

> Running it on my SA I get some score from STOX_REPLY_TYPE and
> STOX_REPLY_TYPE_WITHOUT_QUOTES, because I was so silly to reply to an
> announcement message in the new list and there rewrite the message
> from scratch...
>
> But that accounts for more or less 2.2 points (SA 3.3.1 with updated
> ruleset)..
>

>> maybe the postfix at c0.edlui.it should remove this header (mainly
>> for privacy reason,
>> not only to make me continue to be lazy with my SA's config..)
>> /^Received:.*Authenticated sender:.*/                           IGNORE
>
> There is no privacy concern in this:
It may not be dramatic but this Received header gives the IP address of
the user and so his location when he sent this email (my boss asked me
to take it away...)

	[79.8.207.112]) (Authenticated sender: *****)
	by c0.edlui.it (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 729A23A9162
	for<amavis-users at amavis.org>; Tue,  8 Mar 2011 09:09:22 +0100 (CET)

But as Benny Pedersen said, if it breaks dkim it may not be a good idea.
I really need to revamp my conf... :)