Test port for SpamAssassin for Freebsd

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Jun 24 14:21:09 CEST 2011

I am the official port maintainer for the Freebsd port for SpamAssassin.
I have uploaded a test port for anyone who wants to try it.
http://www.secnap.com/downloads/sa332_unofficial.tgz

to install and compile:
cd /(your ports dir: /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin && rm -rf
tar -zxvf {sa332_unofficial.tgz)

compile, package, test as normal.
changes beyond sa 3.3.2:
fixed check for rules (old sa returned 255 if lint failed, this look
like its 9)
changed build_depends (make it independent of run-depends. run depends
pulled in lots of default packages)

If you have any problems with this test port, please send me an email,
suggested patches, suggestions before I post to ports.
Note: officially we only support current versions of Freebsd.  Older
versions MIGHT BUILD, or might not.
Due to dependencies for other ports and packages on older versions of
Freebsd, I cannot take PR's or support requests for older versions, but
it looks like it still compiles on 6.4 and 7.3

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation