Fwd: mx1 amavis-logwatch

Michael Orlitzky michael at orlitzky.com
Sun Jul 17 12:03:21 CEST 2011

Probably a stupid question, but is there any way I can avoid running the
backup scanner if the primary scanner timed out / got killed due to
$child_timeout?

I feel like clamscan is guaranteed to time out if the clamd scan did,
but I would still like it to kick in if I somehow break clamd (happened,
uh, once-ish, as far as anyone knows).