Redirect all dsn to single address?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Tue Jul 12 17:43:25 CEST 2011

On 7/12/11 11:27 AM, Mikael Bak wrote:
> Lars Jørgensen wrote:
>>> This is not exactly what you asked for, but it solved the backscatter
>>> problems for our users:
take it out of master.cf, put this in main.cf:

check_sender_access pcre:$postfix/checkbs.rc

in checkbs.rc:

/^(<>$|postmaster@|MAILER-DAEMON)/ reject_rbl_client ips.backscatterer.org

this only checks bounces.
be aware, that lusers at microsoft live programmed their password
check/reset email to look like a bounce, and, ms live has been on bs.org
for some time, due to current issues.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000