Redirect all dsn to single address?

Lars Jørgensen lajo at kb.dk
Tue Jul 12 15:33:40 CEST 2011

> This is not exactly what you asked for, but it solved the backscatter
> problems for our users:

> http://www.backscatterer.org/

That looks interesting, however if I put this in master.cf:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
    -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10024
    -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=check_sender_access dbm:/etc/postfix/check_backscatterer

I get this:

postfix/smtpd[22684]: fatal: parameter "smtpd_recipient_restrictions": specify at least one working instance of: check_relay_domains, reject_unauth_destination, reject, defer or defer_if_permit

It seems I am missing something? I know this question probably belong to the backscatterer.org people, but as you know of it, maybe you can be of assistance.

--
Lars