Spamassassin configuration files not working

Jimmi jimmi at libero.it
Sat Apr 30 09:59:22 CEST 2011

 On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:01:25 -0600, Gary V wrote:
> Looks like you are using Debian. You have to enable span scanning and
> virus scanning because by default they are disabled. See the
> directions in:
> /etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode

 Thanks Gary but I did it already. Spam filtering is working, you may
 see it enabled in the log attached to my previous post, as well as
 Clamav.

 The problem is that it has not the same configuration of spamd. This
 latter works well storing user preferences, byesean rules and WL/BL in a
 MySQL db that amavis don't use because is not reading sql.cf, as well as
 the other .cf files in /etc/spamassassin. I read that by default it
 should read them but it don't.
--
 jimmi