Message causes amavis to stop processing

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Wed Apr 27 21:10:31 CEST 2011

On 4/27/11 3:06 PM, Alex wrote:

> http://pastebin.com/DJxcZctL

I don't see anything specifically strange in that email.

> "mydomain.com" is my domain. Is it something in my configuration
> causing this? Is it perhaps some mime type that it is trying to
> process, but can't?
>
> How do I debug this?

get a 'msg' version of the email (not a postfix, postcat version)

so 'spamassassin -D < {msg}' and watch it.

are you running caching dns servers?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine