Merge request approvals

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Thu Jun 13 10:59:53 CEST 2019

On 2019-03-28 02:34, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I have mentioned this individually before, but I'd like to point out
> here as well that we have not yet decided who may approve GitLab merge
> requests. Please don't be surprised or annoyed if you have contributed
> a MR and don't see it move forward. Thanks.

So the project is stale again? :)

Would it not be better to get amavis-new on Github? People would find
the project and contribute easier?
I think it's wrong to assume that Gitlab is now the better option
because Microsoft bought Github.

In any case, someone just needs to make a decision about stuff, and then
we can always revert back or adapt if a better decision appears -- right
now there is just inaction and we are not moving anywhere.

--
Tom