FOLLOWUP: Re: Initial ML Setup... ;-)

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Oct 11 21:16:12 CEST 2018

* Patrick Ben Koetter <p at sys4.de>:
> if you received this mail, then the mailing list works (its been a while Ralf
> and I had a look a the MLM config).

SPF, DKIM and DMARC should be fixed now.

> It also means you are somehow interested to contribute to amavis development
> in some way. That's good. amavis needs your help.
>
> We need to fix bugs, improve documentation and we need to think about the
> future of content filtering and how amavis can and should relate to that.

I've just spoken to Alexander. He's pretty busy this week. He plans to work on
amavis development this weekend. Mostly research, basics etc. He'll write an
email about his plans later. But I may say in advance he will bring something
very interesting for amavis with him. ;-)

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München