Initial ML Setup... ;-)

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Oct 11 07:27:25 CEST 2018

* Ralph Seichter <m16+amavis at monksofcool.net>:
> On 11.10.18 01:15, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>
> > I've begun to add a few thoughts and ideas on organization to the
> > issue tracker.
>
> ...which can be found at https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/issues . By
> the way, I'm curious why you chose GitLab over GitHub?

Thanks for adding the link. I'd forgotten to do so.

I've chosen GitLab over GitHub because I think the majority would like that
for political reasons. Now that Microsoft has aquired github... And yes, I
know gitlab currently is still hosted on Azure and so on and so on... ;-)

Personally I use gitlab more often, because we have been running it on our
location (sys4) for the last 4 (?) years. I feel comfortable with it. And
that's about it. Both are great development portals.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München