sa_userconf_maps and sa_username_maps syntax question

Matt Goodman matt at dgisoda.com
Sun Sep 11 11:21:19 CEST 2011

For the @sa_username_maps I have the following provided by Florin:

@sa_username_maps = new_RE (
  [ qr'^([^@]+ at .*)'i => '${1}' ]
);

As he pointed out, he uses only a single domain on his mail server and this
expression maps the 'user' portion user at domain.com and sends that as the SA
username. How would I modify this so that I pass 'user at domain.com' as the SA
user? I've got the SQL portion up and running, I just don't have the
username maps set up properly. I've been trying for a few days to figure out
how to do this but I am unsure :(

Any insight would be appreciated.

Matt