sa_userconf_maps and sa_username_maps syntax question

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Sat Sep 10 02:35:59 CEST 2011

Renato,

> I understand that it's more efficient, but, in some scenarios you *need* to
> need user the powers to select their own required_score. That was the
> reason i wrote that patch.

Makes sense, although I'd probably want to reverse the logic:
if a lookup on @spam_tag2_level_maps returns undef, then fall back
to a default 'required_hits' as provided by a SpamAssassin's config.

This way it will remain backwards compatible with existing configurations.

> Do you see any real problem on the changed i made? I mean, do you think
> it could break something?

Probably not.

> And since amavisd-new is a one-file program, and this is a really big file,
> do you consider applying this patch if it don't break anything? I'm asking
> because maintain a custom patch for a so big file is a hard task
> sometimes.

Sure, after reversing the logic.