Amavis doesn't get the right spam score values from policy table in MySQL

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:48:34 CET 2024

Damian, Yes, You and I discussed this in this list before.

Here's the URL.

https://www.mail-archive.com/amavis-users@amavis.org/msg06624.html

I am happily running in production on Alma Linux 9
with perl-DBD-MariaDB-1.21-16.el9_0.x86_64 and mariadb.

in amavisd.conf file.

@lookup_sql_dsn =  (
['DBI:MariaDB:database=amavisdb;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'myadmin',
'justpassword']);

Here are others.

# cat /etc/redhat-release
AlmaLinux release 9.2 (Turquoise Kodkod)

# rpm -qa |grep -i amavis
perl-Amavis-2.13.0-4.el9.noarch
amavis-2.13.0-4.el9.noarch

# rpm -qa |grep -i mariadb