Thomas Barth tbarth at txbweb.de
Wed Jul 17 10:21:14 CEST 2024

Am 2024-07-16 19:04, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
> Thomas Barth skrev den 2024-07-16 18:58:
>
>> Where can I set Amavis so that mails with invoices from X are not
>> banned?
>
> make a dkim policy bank where banned content is accepted
>
> or disable banned quarantine
>
> hopefully x do dkim

The e-mail with the invoices attached was not sent directly by x.com,
but was composed and sent by an external service, no DKIM. I removed com
from filter expression. No good idea to just pass banned content? Here
another banned email

250 2.7.0 Ok, discarded, id=382000-05 - BANNED:
.asc,5152170002814110420.bat

However, the system notifies me by e-mail when an e-mail has been
banned. But it really rarely happens. I just have to keep an eye on it.

Thomas B