Cron Job errors after installing Debian 11

Sofware @ Primal software at primalmedia.nz
Mon Feb 12 02:45:03 CET 2024

Afternoon,

After upgrading to debian 11 I've started getting the following messages.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the interaction of Spamassassin and Amavis? Unsure if anything is 'broken' but everything else seems to be working as expected.

Cron <amavis at NZ-Akl> test -e /usr/sbin/amavisd-new-cronjob && /usr/sbin/amavisd-new-cronjob sa-sync

Number found where operator expected at (eval 1908) line 1, near "0 0"
	(Missing operator before  0?)

Philip