Amavis and OpenDMARC

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Nov 14 14:00:15 CET 2023

On 13.11.23 10:00, Damian wrote:
>Why would someone pick a mailing list address as their ruf?

That's not what I was talking about.

If anyone sets fo=0 in dmarc record of a domain, they will get notification
for every mail from their domain that gets forwarded through a mailing list

(or via other means)

I would understand if those reports were required for DKIM fail or SPF fail,
but missing aligned SPF pass is something common with mailing lists.
"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."