per-domain recipient policy?

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:45:36 CEST 2023

Hi,

I have a fedora37 amavisd system that's processing mail for a handful of
domains. One of the domains wants more of the bulk email like newsletters
and mailing lists to be delivered than the rest. How do I do this?

I can create an SA rule that triggers on the "Precedence" header,
which should probably be enough to get started, but how then do I trigger
amavisd to use that to allow that mail to be delivered?

It appears policy banks are more for IP addresses, correct? Perhaps I can
use @score_sender_maps but I don't know how to do it based on an SA rule or
something that doesn't depend on knowing the sending domain.

Thanks for any ideas,
Alex